Receip: Installation of Veeam Agent for AIX from Veeam Backup & Replication Server
Installation and integration of Veeam Agent for AIX with Veeam Backup & Replication Server.
- Veeam Backup & Replication Server Administrator.
- root or sudo access to AIX servers.
- permissions to deploy agent on AIX servers.
Duration: 15 Mintues
- Open Veeam Backup and Replication Console.
- Open the Inventory view. Right-click the Physical Infrastructure node in the inventory pane and select Add protection group.
- In the Name field, specify a name and description for the protection group.
- In the type, Select Computers with pre-installed backup agents.
- In the package, select the export path and select unix packages.
- Select, Apply, Click Next and Click Finish.
- Go to the the export path, upload all the files to target host.
- ssh to AIX Servers
- run command: rpm -ivh VeeamAgent-22.214.171.1241-ppc64.rpm
- Connect the AIX agent with Veeam Backup & Replication Server, run the command: veeamconfig mode setVbrSettings –cfg \download\AIX.xml