A simple step by step no frills approach to achieving your goal
Initial configuration of Veeam Backup for Azure appliance completed.
Time to complete: 5 minutes
- The appliance IP address provided by Microsoft Azure.
- Access to Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure appliance using a browser.
Before you start:
Make sure the Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure appliance is up and running and accessible from your network.
You have an existing Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure deployment.
- In a web browser, navigate to the Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure using the IP or FQDN of the Azure VM where Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure is installed (HTTPS).
- Read and accept both the Veeam license agreement and the 3rd party components license agreement.
- In the Username and Password fields, specify credentials of the Administrator account that was created during product installation.
- You will be provided access to Configuration section where you can continue with Veeam Backup for Azure configuration.
Links to Resources: