A simple step by step no frills approach to achieving your goal
Removal of Azure SQL Backups from Veeam Backup for Azure
Time to complete: 15 minutes
- The appliance IP address provided by Microsoft Azure.
- Access to Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure appliance using a browser.
Before you start:
Double check that the resources that you wish to remove before doing so.
You have an existing Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure deployment.
- Open the Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure console using a browser (HTTPS).
- Switch to “Protected Data” tab on the left
- Ensure you have “Azure SQL” selected at the top
- Selected the VMs that require Backups or Snapshots removal
- Press “Remove” in the action bar near the top
- Select the required action e.g. All, Backups, etc
Links to Resources: