A simple step by step no frills approach to achieving your goal
Manually remove Azure VM Snapshots from Veeam Backup for Azure
Time to complete: 15 minutes
- The appliance IP address provided by Microsoft Azure.
- Access to Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure appliance using a browser.
Before you start:
Double check that the resources that you wish to delete before doing so.
You have an existing Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure deployment.
- Open the Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure console using a browser (HTTPS).
- Switch to ‘Protected Data’ tab on the left
- Ensure you have “Virtual Machines” selected at the top
- Selected the VMs that require Snapshots removal
- Click the link in the “Restore Points” column
- Select the snapshot(s) in the “Available Restore Points” window
- Click “Remove”
Links to Resources: