A simple step by step no frills approach to achieving your goal
A new backup copy job defining what items to back up, where to store them, and its schedule.
Time to complete: 5 minutes
- Access to Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 GUI using a browser
- An existing Backup job
- An object storage that you want to use as a target for backup copy jobs
Before you start: The backup copy repository must be located on the same backup proxy server and have the same retention type of the source job.
Assumptions: You have an existing Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 installation.
- Open the Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 interface.
- Open the “Backup Infrastructure” view.
- Select an organization, right click the backup job and select “Add to backup copy job”.
- Select a target backup repository from drop-down list,then click “Next”.
- Configure the schedule of the backup copy job: Immediate, Daily or Periodic. Optionally define a backup window by clicking “Window” and checking the “Terminate the job if it exceeds allowed backup window” check box.
- Click “Save” to end the backup copy job configuration.
Links to Resources: