A simple step by step no frills approach to achieving your goal
Restoration of OneDrive data using the Restore Portal
Time to complete: 5 minutes
- A supported web browser
- A user account for the configured Microsoft 365 organization
- Valid OneDrive backup data
Before you start: Restore Portal can be used by: VB365 administrators, Restore Operators and End Users.
Assumptions: You have an existing Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 installation.
- Open a web browser on any computer and access the Restore Portal.
- Open the Explore tab and select a restore point from which you want to explore and restore data.
- In the navigation pane, browse through the hierarchy of folders with backed-up data.
- Select a folder that contains data you want to restore.
- In the preview pane, select check boxes next to the necessary OneDrive items then click “Restore”. Select whether you want to “Restore OneDrive Documents” or “Restore OneDrive Folders”.
- Verify the items you want to restore. If you no longer want to restore an item, select it and click “Remove”.
- Select whether you want to overwrite the file or document in the original location or keep the restored one along with the original.
- Specify a restore reason, then review details and click “Finish” to start the restore operation.
Links to Resources: