A simple step by step no frills approach to achieving your goal
Access to the Restore Portal, a web-based solution that allows users to perform self-service restore of backed-up data.
Time to complete: 5 minutes
- A supported web browser
- A user account for the configured Microsoft 365 organization
Before you start: Restore Portal can be used by: VB365 administrators, Restore Operators and End Users.
Assumptions: You have an existing Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 installation.
- Open a web browser on any computer and navigate to the Restore Portal web address, using this format: https://
- Enter the user account that you use to connect to the Microsoft 365 organization, and click “Log In”.
- Select a restore point from which you want to explore and restore data from backups created by Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365.
- When done, click the user name in the upper-right corner of the Restore Portal window, and click “Log Out”.
Links to Resources: