The Veeam Cookbook Series
A simple step by step no frills approach to achieving your goal
Recipe: Creating Google Cloud VM Snapshots Manually
A manually created Google Cloud VM Snapshot, managed outside the backup policy.
Time to complete: 5 minutes
- A Google Cloud VM
Before you start:
A manually created snapshot is kept in your Google Cloud environment unless you remove it manually.
You have an existing Veeam Backup for Google Cloud deployment.
- Login the Veeam Backup for Google Cloud web interface.
- Navigate to Resources > VM
- Select the necessary VM instance and click Take Snapshot Now.
- In the Take Snapshot Now window, choose whether you want to assign labels to the created snapshot.
- To save changes made to the snapshot settings, click Take Snapshot.
Links to Resources: