A simple step by step no frills approach to achieving your goal
Checking for and installing updates for Veeam Backup for Google Cloud appliance from Veeam Backup and Replication console.
Time to complete: 15 minutes
- Access to Veeam Backup and Replication console
- Veeam Backup for Google Cloud appliance already integrated with Veeam Backup and Replication
Before you start:
You have an existing Veeam Backup for Google Cloud deployment
- Open the Veeam Backup & Replication console.
- Open the Backup Infrastructure view.
- In the inventory pane, select Managed Servers.
- In the working area, select the Veeam Backup for Google Cloud appliance that you want to upgrade, right-click the appliance and select Upgrade.
Links to Resources: