The Veeam Cookbook Series
A simple step by step no frills approach to achieving your goal
Recipe: Removing Google Cloud VM Backups and Snapshots
Manually deletion of Google Cloud VM Backups and/or Snapshots from Veeam Backup for Google Cloud
Time to complete: 15 minutes
- Access to Veeam Backup for Google Cloud appliance using a browser.
- A backup or snapshot of one or more Google Cloud VMs
Before you start:
Double check that the resources that you wish to delete before doing so.
You have an existing Veeam Backup for Google Cloud deployment
- Login the Veeam Backup for Google Cloud web interface.
- Switch to Protected Data tab on the left
- Ensure you have VM selected at the top
- Selected the VMs that require Backups or Snapshots removal
- Click Remove in the action bar near the top
- Select the required action, Snapshots, Backups, or Snaphot and Backups.
Links to Resources: