A simple step by step no frills approach to achieving your goal
Checking for and installing updates for Veeam Backup for Google Cloud appliance.
Time to complete: 15 minutes
- Access to Veeam Backup for Google Cloud appliance using a browser.
Before you start:
If the backup appliance is managed by a Veeam Backup & Replication server, you will not be able to update Veeam Backup for Google Cloud from the Web UI. Please check the Upgrading Appliances recipe.
You have an existing Veeam Backup for Google Cloud deployment
- Login the Veeam Backup for Google Cloud web interface.
- Switch to the Configuration page and navigate to Support Information
- Switch to the Updates tab and click Check and View Updates. This will open the Veeam Updater page in a new browser tab or windows.
- In the Updates are available for this system section (left), select check boxes next to the necessary updates.
- In the Choose action section (right):
- Select the Install updates now option
- Select the Reboot automatically after install if required check box to allow Veeam to reboot the appliance if needed
- Click Install Updates Now.
- The results of the installation process will be displayed on the History tab
Links to Resources: