A simple step by step no frills approach to achieving your goal
Manually deletion of Google Cloud SQL Backups and/or Snapshots from Veeam Backup for Google Cloud
Time to complete: 15 minutes
- Access to Veeam Backup for Google Cloud appliance using a browser.
- A backup or snapshot of one or more Google Cloud SQL databases
Before you start:
Double check that the resources that you wish to delete before doing so.
You have an existing Veeam Backup for Google Cloud deployment.
- Login the Veeam Backup for Google Cloud web interface.
- Switch to Protected Data tab on the left
- Ensure you have Cloud SQL selected at the top
- Selected the Cloud SQL instance that require Backups or Snapshots removal
- Click Remove in the action bar near the top
- Select the required action, Snapshots, Backups, or Snaphot and Backups.
Links to Resources: