The Veeam Cookbook Series
A simple step by step no frills approach to achieving your goal
Recipe: Performing Configuration Backup Automatically
A Configuration Backup running periodically to export the Veeam for Google Cloud configuration to a Backup Repository
Time to complete: 5 minutes
- Access to Veeam Backup for Google Cloud appliance using a browser
- A Backup Repository already addedd to Veeam Backup for Google Cloud with Encryption option enabled.
Before you start:
Assumptions: You have an existing Veeam Backup for Google Cloud deployment.
- Login the Veeam Backup for Google Cloud web interface.
- Switch to the Configuration page. Navigate to “General > Configuration Backup”.
- In the Backup schedule section, set the Enable scheduling toggle to On.
- Click “Choose” in the “Repository” field to select a repository where configuration backups will be stored.
- In the “Keep restore points” for field, specify the number of days for which you want to keep restore points.
- In the Create daily backup at field, choose the schedule to run the configuration backup.
- Click Save
Links to Resources: