The Veeam Cookbook Series
A simple step by step no frills approach to achieving your goal
Recipe: Download Veeam Backup for Google Cloud debug logs
Veeam Backup for Google Cloud debug logs downloades for throubleshooting purposes or to submit a support case.
Time to complete: 5 minutes
- Access to Veeam Backup for Google Cloud appliance using a browser
Before you start:
Assumptions: You have an existing Veeam Backup for Google Cloud deployment.
- Login the Veeam Backup for Google Cloud web interface.
- Switch to the Configuration page and navigate to Support Information > Download Logs.
- Click Download Logs
- Specify a time interval for which the logs will be collected.
- Click OK. The logs will be saved locally in the download folder as a single ZIP file.
Links to Resources: