The Veeam Cookbook Series
A simple step by step no frills approach to achieving your goal
Recipe: Add a New Repository IBM Cloud Object Storage
A Veeam Backup & Replication IBM Cloud Object Storage Repository where Veeam keeps backup files and VM copies.
Time to complete: 5 minutes
- An IBM Cloud account.
Before you start:
You can create the bucket beforehand, or create it during the procedure.
You have a Veeam Backup and Replication server installed.
- Open the Veeam Backup & Replication Console.
- Select Backup Infrastructure on the bottom left menu.
- Right click Backup Repositories and choose “Add Backup Repository”.
- Select “Object Storage” and “IBM Cloud Object Storage”.
- Give a name to the repository, change the number of concurrent tasks if needed and click Next.
- Specify an Account by filling in the Service point, Region and Credentials fields.
- Select a bucket from the drop-down list, and a folder to which you want to map your object storage repository. You can also define a disk soft limit not to be exceeded. Click Next.
- After the configuration is completed, click Finish and the Google Cloud Storage repository is ready to use.
Links to Resources: