A simple step by step no frills approach to achieving your goal
A Veeam Backup & Replication Google Cloud Storage Repository where Veeam keeps backup files and VM copies.
Time to complete: 5 minutes
- A Google Cloud account.
Before you start:
You can create the bucket beforehand, or create it during the procedure.
You have a Veeam Backup and Replication server installed.
- Open the Veeam Backup & Replication Console.
- Select Backup Infrastructure on the bottom left menu.
- Right click Backup Repositories and choose “Add Backup Repository”.
- Select “Object Storage” and “Google Cloud Storage”.
- Give a name to the repository, change the number of concurrent tasks if needed and click Next.
- Select a Google Account from the drop-down list in the Credentials field, or add a new one.
- Select a Datacenter Region, Bucket and folder. You can also define a disk soft limit not to be exceeded, and use nearline storage class. Click Next.
- After the configuration is completed, click Finish and the Google Cloud Storage repository is ready to use.
Links to Resources: